主题:世界最流行的男女笑话一则

帅哥哟,离线,有人找我吗?
荒野狼啸
  1楼 博客 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:新手上路 帖子:33 积分:458 威望:0 精华:2 注册:2005/6/26 3:47:17
世界最流行的男女笑话一则  发帖心情 Post By:2010/3/31 21:05:21 [只看该作者]

本月世界最流行的男女笑话一则,笑死莫怪,气死也莫怪我。。。

A fossilized frog from the Czech Republic, possibly Palaeobatrachus gigas Ladies……

Read Only The First Part – Men, The Rest

严重提示:女人,只读第一部分;男人,读完!

Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap. The frog said to her, “If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes.”

一天,女人外出打高尔夫球。她把球打进了树林,就进去找,结果发现了一只困在陷阱里的青蛙。青蛙对她说,“如果你把我从这个陷阱里放出去,我就满足你三个愿望。”

The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, “Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!”

女人施放了青蛙。青蛙说,“谢谢你,但是我忘了跟你说了,你的愿望有一个条件。那就是,无论你的愿望是什么,你的老公将会以十倍的程度来实现它。”

The woman said, “That’s okay.” For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, “You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis to whom women will flock.” The woman replied, “That’s okay, because I will be the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for me.”

女人说,“那好吧。”对于第一个愿望,她想成为世界上最美丽的女人。青蛙警告她,“你一定要明白,这个愿望能够使你的老公成为这个世界上最英俊的男人,一个女人将会趋之若鹜的美男子。”女人回答道,“成。因为我将成为最美丽的女人,所以他的目光只会被我所吸引。”

So, KAZAM-she’s the most beautiful Woman in the world!

于是,咔嚓-她是世界上最美丽的女人了!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, “That will make your husband the richest man in the world. And he will be ten times richer than you.” The woman said, “That’s okay, because what’s mine is his and what’s his is mine.”

对于她的第二个愿望,她想成为这个世界上最为富有的女人。青蛙说,“那将使你的老公成为这个世界上最富有的男人。而且,他将比你富有十倍。”女人说,“成。因为因为我的就是他的,他的就是我的。”

So, KAZAM-she’s the richest woman in the world!

于是,咔嚓-她是世界上最富有的女人了!

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, “I’d like a mild heart attack.”

然后青蛙询问她的第三个愿望,她说,“我想得轻微的心脏病。”

Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don’t mess with them.

这个故事的寓意:女人是聪明的。别惹她们。

Attention female readers : This is the end of the joke for you. Stop here and continue feeling good.

女性读者请注意:对于你们来说,这个笑话就到此结束了。停在这儿,继续感觉良好吧。

Male readers, continue reading….

男性读者们,继续读……

…… 

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

。。。。。。。

The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife.

这个男人得了比他老婆轻微十倍的心脏病。

Moral of the story: Women think they’re so smart. Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show.

这个故事的寓意:女人总是认为她们非常精明。让她们继续那样认为吧,让她们享受其中。

PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this; it only goes to show that women never listen!    

另,如果你是一个女人,而且还在读这些文字;那就只表明一点,女人从来就不听劝。

[此贴子已经被作者于2010-3-31 21:37:24编辑过]

单帖管理 | 引用 | 回复 回到顶部

返回版面帖子列表

世界最流行的男女笑话一则

签名